A FREE information evening hosted by the Peron Naturaliste Partnership and the City of Bunbury in association with CoastSWaP.
Focusing on issues such as sea level rise and coastal vulnerability, this event will help to answer:
- Implications for Bunbury’s coastal zone?
- What can we do?
- What is currently being done?
- How can we learn from others?
- Garry Middle, WA Planning Commission
- Josh Whiteland, Koomal Dreaming
- Jo Ludbrook and Craig Perry, Peron-Naturaliste Partnership
- Ben Deeley, City of Bunbury
To be held on 16 July from 5.30 – 8.30.pm at the City of Bunbury Council Chambers Function Room (off Prinsep St)